It’s been a while since I’ve posted a playlist, and with spring finally springing, I thought it was a good opportunity to share what’s getting me keen for warm weather.
1. Side Effects (The Chainsmokers feat. Emily Warren)
This has got to be the catchiest song in the world.
2. The Hype (Twenty One Pilots)
Thanks for sharing, Rachel. (It also reminds me of Steal My Sunshine – am I alone in this?)
3. Strangers (Sigrid)
I love songs that start slow and build. No, really – wait it out until a minute in and you won’t regret it. (I also love the music video.)
4. Happier (Marshmello ft. Bastille)
Sad, but catchy. Catchy, but sad.
5. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want (The Smiths)
I don’t know how I discovered this song but I’m glad I did.
6. Go Solo (4th Dimension remix) (Tom Rosenthal)
I feel a bit bad choosing a remix over the original, but life’s too short.
7. Shotgun (George Ezra)
I was on a camp and we sang this a thousand times a day. Still unsure if I love it or hate it because of this reason.
8. First (Lauren Daigle)
I found it difficult to choose just one song of hers; the whole album is spot on.
9. Back to You (Selena Gomez)
Chill but not – what more could you want?
10. Born to be Yours (Kygo & Imagine Dragons)
Is any playlist complete without Kygo? (No.)
Have a lovely spring afternoon,