I mentioned that I had a break-from-writing playlist, and here it is! It’s just great upbeat dance songs that make me want to get grooving. I like that word. Grooving. Let’s get to it!
1. We Don’t Believe What’s on TV (Twenty One Pilots)
This is the perfect balance of everything you want in a song.
2. A-Punk (Vampire Weekend)
This song will always be awesome.
3. This is What You Came For (Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna)
I didn’t love this song when it came out, but now I do.
4. Kids (OneRepublic)
OneRepublic just keeps giving.
5. Give Me Your Love (Sigala feat. John Newman and Nile Rodgers)
I liked John Newman before he was cool.
6. Friends (Justin Bieber and BloodPop)
I have many mixed feelings about Justin Bieber, but this song is too catchy to not love.
7. Brokenhearted (Karmin)
I love this song so much.
8. Someone New (Hosier)
A good mix of chill and upbeat.
9. Preacher Man (The Driver Era)
I recent find which has equaled constant listening.
10. Mona Lisa (Rak-Su)
Too catchy though.
The perfect break from writing. Ahh, I’m proud of this list. I’m listening to it right now and it’s all sorts of fantastic. I know we’ve gotten a lot of playlists recently, but this should be it for now (for now).