I know it’s another playlist, which doesn’t quite count as a proper blog post, but I’m going to Sydney tomorrow so what can I say? Maybe I’ll write a brilliant blog post once I’m there.
These songs are for my Sydney trip, and they’re different to my Road Trippin’ playlist. These are genuinely good songs to listen to when traveling for a long time, but they all also fit in with the feeling of my Sydney trip.
1. Real Love Baby (Father John Misty)
I love the style of this song.
2. Ocean Drive (Duke Dumont)
This song is so dramatic, I think that’s fantastic.
3. Feel it Still (Portugal. The Man)
I didn’t know it was possible for a song to be this cool.
4. Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home (Kiera Knightley – from ‘Begin Again’ soundtrack)
I don’t know why I like this song so much, but it was played on repeat for a very long time.
5. This is Gospel (Panic! At the Disco)
This is pretty much the only song of theirs that I listen to, it’s gold.
6. Stressed Out (Twenty-One Pilots)
Really bizarre, but really good.
7. One of these Days (Vance Joy)
I’m in love with Vance Joy; there’s no sense in trying to deny it.
8. Clearly (Grace Vanderwaal)
The love I have for this song cannot be described.
9. New Year’s Day (Taylor Swift)
Can’t go on a trip and not listen to some Swift, am I right am I right.
10. I See You (Kygo)
Kygo Kygo Kygo is the best best best.