I’ve been traveling all day and am now pretty exhausted. And seeing as it’s so very nearly Christmas, I thought that now would be the perfect time to post another playlist!
- O Holy Night (Damien Leith)
“Fall on your knees.”
2. Merry Christmas Baby (Otis Redding)
“I feel like I’m gonna kiss you.”
3. While You Were Sleeping (Casting Crowns)
“Oh Bethlehem, what you have missed while you were sleeping. For God became a man and stepped into your world today.”
4. Love Came Down (Jars of Clay)
“Love from God to all of us.”
5. All I Want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)
“I just want you for my own.”
6. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (Michael Buble)
“They’re singing ‘Deck the Halls’ but it’s not like Christmas at all.”
7. Drummer Boy (Jars of Clay)
“A new born King to see.”
8. Light of the World (Chris Tomlin)
“Peace for the world that God so loves.”
9. Driving Home for Christmas (Chris Rea)
“So I sing for you though you can’t hear me.”
10. Last Christmas (The Collective cover of Wham!)
“Last Christmas I gave you my heart.”
So, there you have it campers.
Christmas music is actually the best. Another song I like is “Do you Hear what I Hear”, but only when it’s this one guy that sings it. He’s on the Melbourne carols every year, which makes me happier than it probably should.