I’ve been traveling all day and am now pretty exhausted. And seeing as it’s so very nearly Christmas, I thought that now would be the perfect time to post another playlist!
- O Holy Night (Damien Leith)
The what-I-think-is-the-bridge is the best kind of build.
2. Merry Christmas Baby (Otis Redding)
This song is such a guilty pleasure, don’t judge.
3. While You Were Sleeping (Casting Crowns)
To make you think.
4. Love Came Down (Jars of Clay)
Catchy but legit.
5. All I Want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)
The best bit is when those bells come in.
6. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (Michael Buble)
Everyone secretly loves it, don’t they?
7. Drummer Boy (Jars of Clay)
I know that the drummer boy isn’t a thing, but I still love the song.
8. Light of the World (Chris Tomlin)
Good memories with this one.
9. Driving Home for Christmas (Chris Rea)
Probably another guilty pleasure, but no shame.
10. Last Christmas (The Collective)
Judge free zone, right?
So, there you have it campers.
Christmas music is actually the best. Another song I like is “Do you Hear what I Hear”, but only when it’s this one guy that sings it. He’s on the Melbourne carols every year, which makes me happier than it probably should.