So I’ve been away for the past few days at a woman’s retreat called Captivating. There were so many good things about the weekend, which I’ll get into in the next few days blog posts, but for now I think I’ll give you a playlist of the songs that spoke to me the most throughout those few days.
Most of these songs are from the times of worship we had. A couple of times we had a full hour to just worship, with about 290 women, all in this auditorium. The worship was so powerful, I can’t even right now. So here’s the playlist; I hope you get something from the songs.
- It is Well (Kristene DiMarco and Bethel Music)
2. So Will I (Hillsong United)
3. You are Mine (Mosaic MSC)
4. Great I Am (New Life Worship)
5. Your Glory/Nothing but the Blood (All Sons and Daughters)
6. Mercy (Amanda Cook)
7. Wonder (Amanda Cook and Bethel Music)
8. On My Side (Kim Walker-Smith)
9. Speak to Me (Kari Jobe)
10. Who can Compare (Jesus Culture feat. Mary Kat Ehrenzeller)
In the next few days, be expecting some blog posts about the retreat!