I’ve been away for the past few days at a woman’s retreat called Captivating. There were so many good things about the weekend, which I’ll get into in the next few days blog posts, but for now I think I’ll give you a playlist of the songs that spoke to me the most throughout those few days.
Most of these songs are from the times of worship we had. A couple of times we had a full hour to just worship, with about 290 women, all in this auditorium. The worship was so powerful, I can’t even right now. So here’s the playlist; I hope you get something from the songs.
- It is Well (Kristene DiMarco and Bethel Music)
“So let go my soul and trust in Him, the waves and wind still know His name.”
2. So Will I (Hillsong United)
“And as You speak, a hundred billion failures disappear.”
3. You are Mine (Mosaic MSC)
“Even the sun will bring Your praise.”
4. Great I Am (New Life Worship)
“The mountains shake before Him.”
5. Your Glory/Nothing but the Blood (All Sons and Daughters)
“‘Cause Your glory is so beautiful, I fall onto my knees in awe.”
6. Mercy (Amanda Cook)
“‘Cause You delight in showing mercy, and mercy triumphs over judgement.”
7. Wonder (Amanda Cook and Bethel Music)
“You are beautiful in all Your ways.”
8. On My Side (Kim Walker-Smith)
“You were on my side when I couldn’t see, when I couldn’t feel, when the pain was real.”
9. Speak to Me (Kari Jobe)
“I hang onto every word You say.”
10. Who can Compare (Jesus Culture feat. Mary Kat Ehrenzeller)
“And You take my hand, and You call me Your own. You show me the way to life.”
In the next few days, be expecting some blog posts about the retreat!