This is just a small playlist of my favourite shower songs of the moment. (These songs have nothing to do with showers, I just have the belief that you need good tunes for the shower because you’re by yourself.)
1. You are the Best Thing (Ray LaMontagne)
This song is the perfect blend of chill-but-with-beat-and-good-lyrics. The good feelings from this song are real.
2. Something’s got a Hold on Me (Etta James)
This is such a happy song, and in the shower you can hit all the notes with ease.
3. Do You Believe in Love (Huey Lewis and The News)
No one can resist the eighties.
4. Glitterball (Sigma feat. Ella Henderson)
It has such a Kygo-feel, I’m so in love (with you-oo-oo-oo-oo).
5. Like Lovers Do (Maroon 5)
They’ve gone a different direction but I’m not complaining.
Just a small playlist for you guys to enjoy sometime today 😉