The playlist I’m sharing with you today holds fifteen songs that I listen to when I go running. The running doesn’t happen often, but the motivation is there when I see this playlist sitting on my iPod, unused, because it’s a really good playlist and so as not to waste it I have to go running. Is that motivation or what?
- Cocoon (Milky Chance)
Don’t act like you don’t sing along to this when it comes on in the shopping centre.
2. Stranger (Peking Duk)
3. Don’t Let Me Down (The Chainsmokers)
Gets so dramatic I can’t even. So much despair! I could listen to that build on repeat forever.
4. Changed the way you Kissed Me (Example)
This is a song that more people know than I expect, which makes me happy.
5. It Aint Me (Kygo and Selena Gomez)
Kygo Kygo Kygo is the best.
6. Don’t Hold your Breath (Nicole Scherzinger)
How can you not run to this song?
7. Perfect Illusion (Lady Gaga)
Life is too short to pretend not to like this song.
8. Love Really Hurts without You (Billy Ocean)
Oldies are (sometimes) what you need. Of course this song is on the list 😉
9. Sweet Nothing (Calvin Harris and Florence Welch)
Who would’ve thought this combination of artists would be gold.
10. In the Name of Love (Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha)
Kind of chill, kind of amazing.
11. Love Addict (Colour Castle)
I can’t remember how I found this song but I’m glad I did.
12. Shed a Light (Moti remix) (Robin Schulz and David Guetta and Cheat Codes)
Another good remix.
13. Body Talk (Foxes)
Foxes has yet to disappoint.
14. Keeping your Head Up (Don Diablo remix) (Birdy)
15. Scream (High School Musical 3)
Don’t be embarrassed about knowing all the words. (I do.)
I hope you’re as motivated to run as I am, campers, only I hope that you actually manage to run 😉