People ask us what our favourite song is, and our minds go blank. Well, here is my playlist of my favourite songs! I hope you enjoy listening to them; I sure do 😉 And so, in no particular order, my favourite songs:
- Sunflowers (The Harmaleighs)
This was on a recent playlist, but it’s one of my favourites, so here it is again!
- Rising Water (James Vincent McMorrow)
I showed all my friends this song and no one liked it. I don’t understand?
- Magic (Coldplay)
Most played song of 2016.
- I Have Confidence (Sound of Music)
But let’s face it; anything from Sound of Music is the best.
- And the Boys (Angus and Julia Stone)
Again, this song has been on a playlist already, but I love love love it.
- Wild Horses (Birdy) (Sam Feldt remix)
Same as above.
- So this is Love (Cinderella)
We all have our guilty pleasures, alright.
- Feet Don’t Fail Me Now (Foxes)
But then again, anything Foxes. This song is what got me hooked, though.
- Fiction (Kygo and Tom Odell)
Kygo and Tom Odell = two of the best artists in the world… only there was no video for this one. 😦
- Resolution (Matt Corby)
This song is just perfection.
- Come on Eileen (Dexys Midnight Runners)
Who doesn’t like this song am I right am I right.
- Crying Shame (Jack Johnson)
A favourites list isn’t complete without some Jack Johnson.
- Stay with Me (Sam Smith)
- We Might be Dead by Tomorrow (Soko)
Argh I just love this playlist.
- Some Boys (Death Cab for Cutie)
The day I discovered this song was the best day ever.
- Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes)
There had to be at least one eighties song on this list.
- All Too Well (Taylor Swift)
Same as above.
- Her Diamonds (Rob Thomas)
I had to have at least one sad song on this list.
- Be the One (Dua Lipa)
We all have songs we’re kind of embarrassed about liking, and this is mine.
- Green Light (Lorde)
I love how it starts of kind of angsty then cools off.
Okay, that was harder than I thought it’d be, considering I had to cull a list of fifty down to twenty. But I believe I will always love listening to these songs.
And please note that this playlist doesn’t have any Christian songs on it, because Christian songs deserve a whole playlist for themselves. Actually, they already have one! (See how I snuck that in?)
P.S. I love this song I just had to post it too. Please please please listen to it.
Merry Christmas Baby (Otis Redding)