I love breakfast, and I love music, so here is my playlist for music to play while a) making breakfast and b) eating breakfast.
1. Sunflowers (The Harmaleighs)
This is one of my favourite songs of all times. It will always be wanted in my life.
2. Something’s Got a Hold on Me (Christina Aguilera)
This song will always always always make you want to sing along. And so I do.
3. Love Love Love (Avalanche City)
I remember when this song came out; it has the perfect breakfast vibes.
3. Wake Me Up (Avicii)
Breakfast is a sleepy time, but Avicii knows what’s up.
4. What Do I Know (Ed Sheeran)
Breakfast is a time for folksy vibes, and Ed Sheeran doesn’t disappoint. Pfft, as if he could.
5. Dog Days Are Over (Florence and the Machine)
The best balance of rhythm.
6. When Will My Life Begin (Mandy Moore)
Admit it; you love this song.
7. Twenty Three – acoustic (Yellowcard)
I LOVE THIS SONG.
8. She’s so Lovely (Scouting for Girls)
This song will make you dance.
9. Unwritten (Natasha Bedingfield)
This is the song of your childhood, am I right am I right.
10. Darling Are You Gonna Leave Me (London Grammar)
I want her voice so bad.
11. Maybe IDK (Jon Bellion)
His lyrics can be dodgey, but we all love him nonetheless.
12. We Don’t Eat (James Vincent McMorrow)
His voice is loooovely.
13. Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson)
Jack Johnson = musical genius. Don’t even try to deny it.
14. The Call (Regina Spektor)
All of these amazing voices!
15. Light the Sky (Grace VanderWaal)
Too cute. It’ll make you want to cute-dance-with-a-ukulele.
Enjoy breakfast, campers,