I’ve never really thought about myself as a procrastinator before; I’m usually pretty good at being motivated to get things done and to check another thing off my to-do list. But every now and then, I get in this mood, like I am now, where study is just so unappealing I will do anything to escape it.
So, my list of ways to avoid study:
1) Go for a run. (If you let your energy out now, you’ll be able to sit down and study for a longer period of time.)
3) Have a shower. (Running and cleaning makes you sweaty.)
4) Make lunch. (Because after all of that running and cleaning, it’s already noon.)
5) Watch a movie. (The one that you’ve been meaning to watch for a year. See, your crossing something off your bucket list. Well done.)
6) Call a friend. (You’ve been wanting to ring them all month.)
7) Do the dishes.
8) Look at your to-do list. (And try to find something easier on it to do.)
9) It’s three in the afternoon. I think it’s finally time to start studying.
10) Open a word document.
11) Check your emails.
12) Open yet another word document and write a blog post.
Fortunately for me, I’ve still got all afternoon to smash out a draft. I hope you cross one thing off your to-do list today,